Wednesday, October 17, 2012

LIFE!

I haven't blogged in a while and it is so good to be back!! This crazy thing called life got in the way;) Our life has been chaotic, crazy, fun and filled with so many smiles and laughter throughout our days.  Life with Grayson has been pretty wonderful!! This little baby has been a blessing from above.  I thank the Lord every day for this little angel that he entrusted to us:) Gray smiles all of the time now!! In fact, all I have to do is look at this boy and he shows me that wide gummy smile that I adore so much.  He laughs at everything and anything! Then their is the serious side of Gray.  The side that makes you wonder what his little mind is thinking, staring off into the distance as you are talking to him, taking in everything around him.  He is like a breath of fresh air and he is definitely and without a doubt, good for the soul!! I love this boy so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment