Friday, March 22, 2013

A special kind of love...

     My older boys have a special bond with one another.  It is a bond that will hold tight forever! I do have to say though that since Grayson has entered our lives, I have seen a spark in my boys that makes me smile from ear to ear.  A kind of compassion and love between siblings, that only siblings can share.  Both Aidan and Logan just love to give their baby brother lots and lots and lots of kisses and cuddles and it warms my heart right up! They will kiss him before they leave for school in the morning, they will kiss him as soon as they get home and they will kiss him all of the minutes in between until bedtime...only to start right up again the next morning!  They never miss that opportunity to show their love that they have for this baby!! They spend their days playing with him, teaching him new things and just loving on him.  Grayson loves the attention they give him; belly laughing when Logan plays peek-a-boo with him or trying to mimic Aidan when he tries to teach him his name.  It is all so wonderful to see! Aidan and Logan are awesome big brothers and I am so grateful for this!! I am so proud of them, so, so happy that they show the love that they have for Grayson for all to see!!!

They all just ADORE each other!!!

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment