Friday, March 22, 2013

Passion and Creativity...

     So, the boys have a day off from school! We watched a movie together and then they went about their business doing what they do best! Logan spent his time writing and drawing, something that he really enjoys! Logan writes very imaginitive pieces and I have so much fun reading all of them! Aidan spent time drawing and coloring Pokemon characters! Alas, he has entered the Pokemon phase.  He watches, draws and plays all things Pokemon.  I don't know how long this phase will last but he does enjoy it so I will sit back and let it run its course:) It was a good, good day and I just enjoyed having all three of my boys home at one time!!!!

                                        ....and so, let the Pokemon phase begin!










No comments:

Post a Comment