Sunday, August 12, 2012

All rolled up...

     Now, my linen closet has seen better days! I do have good intentions and have fixed it up nicely on more than one occasion but then the calvary comes bounding in and it gets destroyed soon after! I do have all boys, what do you expect! Sooo...this time around I vow to make sure it stays neat and tidy for a very long time.  I gathered all of the baskets and bins that I could find around my home and re-organized my linen closet! It is a work in progress and I may change things up a bit but right now it suits all of our needs nicely.  Enjoy it now because I can't promise it will stay this way (but Iwill sure try to make sure it does:) I won't show you any before pictures as that would be just plain scary!

even the little wash cloths have their own space!



...and here is the finished result! I still have lots more to do but for now it serves its purpose.  I like it so far! Pinterest worthy? I should certainly say so!








No comments:

Post a Comment