Sunday, August 12, 2012

I'm boooored...

     This summer has been lots of fun!! We went to water parks, swam in our new pool, visited lots of family, enjoyed some cool ice cream on a hot summer's night and simply just enjoyed each carefree day!! Now, I must say, my boys have so many things at their fingertips that could keep them busy for hours...basketball, books, bikes, scooters, a paper and pencil and lots more.  Even with all of this I still hear, on occasion "I'm boooored" or "Their is nothing to do" coming out of their mouths more times that I can count (or would like to remember).  As I am writing this I have to smile because I can hear in my head my oldest kiddo saying these very words as we speak.  So as many things as they are given, as many activities that we have planned they still manage to, on occasion speak these words, words that make no sense at all.  "How the heck can you be bored?" "You have a million and one things to do.  Go bounce a basketball, bike, swim or dare I say it? Read!"




Enjoy it now boys, because soon here you're going to wish you could have summer back!!

NOW GO READ A BOOK:)

No comments:

Post a Comment