Monday, August 13, 2012

Screen time chips...

     Ok, so it seems like I always come up with much needed ideas after the fact.  Summer is winding down and my kiddos love them some wii! This is perfectly fine, IF played in moderation.  I have been trying to come up with a way to use screen time as a reward for them (apparently it took me a whole two months to come up with something good:) I am going to implement the use of little chips, to be called screen time chips (Go figure right?) Each chip handed out will get them 15 minutes of screen time, whether it be the wii, tv, computer, their nooks or DS's.  What will they get chips for you may ask? Well, that is a pretty easy answer.  They will earn chips for cleaning rooms, doing chores, being repectful of their belongings and others, etc.  I presented the boys with this idea today and they took to it fairly well.

























With the Fall and Winter months quickly approaching,
I am sure a lot of the days ahead will be spent indoors:(
I am hoping this system provides them with the opportunity to get
moving and off the couch:) Go get 'em boys!!






No comments:

Post a Comment